Body Lotions & Potions

1 comment

I'm currently sat here in five jumpers and a dressing gown trying to pretend that i'm basking in the Australian sunshine, when in a matter of fact i'm actually sat in my flat in London freezing my bum off. More to the point, it's winter. At this time of year my skin tends to resemble that of an alligator. (Sexy, I know right?) Obviously, this isn't the look I tend to go for so i'm sharing with you my top 3 body lotions that help me get back that smooth and glowing skin. Who doesn't want there skin to feel like a baby's bottom?



I have never come across a bad lush product and this one isn't an exception. With a sweet and floral fragrance, the lotion smells like a bunch of roses. The best part is that 100% goes to Grassroots Charites, so not only with you have super soft silky skin. You will have done your bit for a wonderful cause, another feel good factor.



Next, but not least is the Nivea Rich Nourishing body moisturiser. Possibly my favourite out of the three, this is aimed towards people with dry to very dry skin and claims that you will have noticeably smoother skin within 24 hours after use. That's a big claim to make, but do you know what... I totally agree. For that exact reason I'm already on my second bottle. The lotion is a light and creamy texture which leaves a slight sheen to the skin giving you that hollywood glow all over (Looks amazing in photos!). The scent is very subtle, which again I really like as sometimes I don't want the perfume I choose to wear to be overpowered by another scent. Most importantly this is super affordable, I think in Superdrug this retails for £2.45 (BARGAIN!)


Kiehl's Creme de Corps

This is the creme de la creme and the name actually kinda sounds like that, I'll be honest for a while I thought that was the name. There are no words to describe how incredible this smells, if you are ever near a Kiehl's store you must pop in and give this a whiff. You'll never regret it, I promise you. 


The smell is not the only thing that this body butter has going for it. The texture of the lotion is liked whipped cream, this put together with the smell makes it good enough to eat. Containing ingredients such as Shea Butter and Avocado Oil which all play a part in nourishing the skin. There is no surprise that this has become a cult product in the last few years. The only downside is that this is on the pricer side of things, but my god is it worth the splurge. 


Let me know in the comments what your favourite body lotions & potions are, I'm always up for trying new products!

Lots of love

Jordan

xxxx


SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig