Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick

2 comments

When these incredible lipstick's arrived in the post, I was like a little kid at christmas. So bloody excited! This is the first time I have ever ordered any lipstick in every colour possible and there is a good reason why it was this range it happened too.

I originally purchased one of the Rouge Edition Velvet lipsticks in the shade Cool Brown and fell completely in love, which is why I then went onto purchase the full range of colours.


The lipsticks have a soft melting texture that true to its name feels like velvet on your lips. It glides on effortlessly to provide you with a matte looking finish but without making your lips feel dry which is a problem I have come across with many other matte lipsticks. The applicator is the perfect shape and makes it so simple to apply the lipstick and re-applying is something that does not have to be done very often. This lipstick is so long lasting I can put it on in the morning and be confident that my lipstick will be popping till at least late afternoon.  Even after eating lunch and drinking coffee all day, it hardly budges. Trust me it's been tried and tested and passes with flying colours every time.

The colour range is out of this world, with a bolder selection for those super glam nights and some more Kylie Jenner-esque colours for when you want to feel like part of the Kardashian clan (Me everyday!) I will be doing a video of swatches for this, so be sure to keep an eye out on my YouTube channel.

All in all, I personally think every woman needs this lippy in there life. The price tag is so affordable and you definitely get your moneys worth and more! By far now my favourite lipsticks to date, good work Bourjous!

Lots of love,

Jordan

xoxo






SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig